Thank you for your attendance at this year’s Early College High School (ECHS) Best Practices Summit. The ECHS Best Practices Summit created unique opportunities to interact with colleagues from educational institutions from across the state to share ideas, solutions, and best practices. Over 300 participants attended and the overwhelmingly positive responses we received emphasizes the success of the Summit. We appreciate you completing the session evaluations and E-Campus survey.
Thank you again for being part of such a wonderful experience! We look forward to your support and attendance at future professional development opportunities.
Breakout presentations and handouts can be found here: http://txechs.org/downloads/echs-best-practices-summit-2016
Please download the Texas Early College High School ECHS Best Practices Summit program 2016.
Please view videos of the Featured Speakers and Keynotes here: http://txechs.org/resources
Accessing your E-Campus certificate of completion is quick and easy.
- Sign in to your E-Campus account at: http://ecampus.esc13.net. This is the same account you used to register for this event.
- In the left menu, under My Learning Portfolio, click My Transcript.
- Locate the event for which you wish to access your certificate. Look to the right of the event name.
- If you see “Take Post Workshop Survey”, you must first complete the survey to get your certificate.
- Once the survey is complete, return to My Transcript where you will now see a Certificate button.
For additional assistance in accessing your certificate you may contact the ESC Region 13 Staff Development Desk at 512-919-5456 or email@example.com.